So you are looking for information about Phone Detective? Want to know What is Phone Detective? Does it really works? Is it legit and reliable? How it works? What result you’ll get? And more… than this is the guide you must follow through. I have created this guide as a personal phone detective review to help others save time and money searching for reliable information about the software.
Why listen to me?
You might have come across review sites talking about reverse phone lookup and phone detective in general providing worthless info and linking back to the official site, but I have actually used the phone detective tested it myself. After testing and researching about the software I have written this review to provide all the information you need to know before making any purchase decision.
What is Phone Detective?
Technically speaking, Phone Detective commonly known as Reverse Phone Detective is a caller ID application, specifically a web based application not an android or iPhone app and you can’t download and install it on your smartphone.
It’s a reverse phone lookup tool that helps to find out who is calling you or your family members from unknown numbers, stop annoying telemarketing and harassing calls or search old friends and relatives.
Is it Legit?
Phone Detective is a legitimate product of Inflection LLC with headquarter at Redwood City, CA operating since 2008. They have an A+ BBB rating. Your access to the site is secured by 128 bit SSL connection which you can cross check by the lock icon next to the URL, that means your data is encrypted before sending to their server. So, you don’t have to worry about credit card information falling on wrong hands. The green bar next to URL also displays the company name “Inflection LLC (US)”.
All these security measure shows that company is very serious about the privacy of their customers. Scam sites will neither provide any secure access to their site nor reveal the company details.
Apart from that they have a friendly customer support staff to help you with your queries and issues. They offers a 100% satisfaction & 60 day money back guarantee – in case you didn’t get the data you are looking for.
Is it Reliable?
Yes, you can absolutely rely on the results Reverse Phone Detective provides. Unlike other sites you don’t have to worry of getting outdated results, as they regularly update their database to provide you the most up to date reports.
They have an extensive database of millions of landline numbers, cell phones, and business lines in US. Their advanced gateway grants its users access to all these phone records at the click of a button.
Though it’s impossible to have every single phone number in a database (fresh subscriptions take time to update), you can ensure a 95% success for your reverse lookups. If for any reason you didn’t get what you’re looking for, their customer support will help you locate the desired phone record.
Using Reverse Phone Detective Service
Here are some of the reason you might use the service;
- Trace harassing or prank callers
- Quickly investigate unknown phone numbers appearing on your phone bill
- Find and reunite with old friends and family members
- Research “missed calls” from numbers you don’t recognize
- Verify someone’s address
- And more
How Phone Detective Works?
This may be an important question for individuals who aren’t tech savvy, if you are one of those, you don’t have to worry much. All you need to know is use your keyboard and mouse to input the phone number and make few clicks and voila! You’ll have the report, it’s that simple.
To help you understand the process even better here’s a breakdown of the reverse phone number lookup process. You just have to follow these 4 steps and you’ll become a reverse cell phone number detective yourself.
- Enter a phone number you want to look up in the search box
- Preview your free preliminary results, this includes basic information about the number, such as location, phone type etc.
- Choose your preferred payment option (Single report or premium membership)
- Pay using a Credit/Debit card or PayPal to view full results.
That’s all it takes to reverse lookup a cell phone number online with phone detective. All phone searches are confidential and the owner will not be notified that you’ve searched for them.
What results will you get?
Phone detective is a pro reverse lookup software that compiles information from multiple data streams and surpasses its competitors with the extensive results they provide in their tracer report for the same cost. The tracer report consists information such as;
- Name of the phone number owner
- Their current residential address
- Phone type – cell phone/landline/business line
- Phone company or carrier
- Issuing location on a map
- Aliases (if any)
- Previous address (if any)
Premium membership grants additional access to millions of public records such as;
- Unlimited reverse phone lookups (landline or listed numbers)
- Unlimited free people searches
- Discounted criminal and background checks
- Discounted cell phone lookup reports
- And more
[Read my comprehensive guide to reverse lookup Sprint & Verizon cell phone numbers]
Is reverse phone detective free? Do they offer free trial?
During my research I came across many forums and Q&A sites with question like; is reverse phone detective free? Do they have a free trial? Can we download it for free? And many other variations. The straightforward answer is NO! It’s a paid service and you have to pay either for a single report or an annual membership (more on that later). There are several reason for the cost involved;
- Cell phone numbers are private and aren’t available in any free phone directory. The company has to purchase the cell phone records from individual cell phone carriers.
- Collecting data from multiple sources, updating & maintaining an extensive database, running a secure site, great customer support etc. all these cost money and no company can afford these for free.
- The cost involved also ensures that the retrieved data will only be used for legal purpose and not illegally (threatening, stalking, theft etc.)
So, you must always stay away from sites that promise of providing free results. They are simply scam sites baiting you by making false promises to capture your personal information and selling them to third party.
Now, as we know that Phone Detective is not free, lets discuss about the price and packages it offers. There are two affordable options;
- Single Report: This is the best option if you only want to look up a single phone number. It costs $14.95 for a Full report of the number you are searching for.
- Premium Membership: Best value for the money, if you want extra benefits than just the report. For $39.95 annually, you’ll get unlimited access to millions of public records in addition to your phone lookup report.
- Unlimited free reverse phone lookups for landline and listed numbers
- Advanced free people searches to help you dig more information about the caller, locate and reconnect with old friends, relatives and colleagues!
- Affordable prices and discounts for members on additional cell phone or background reports
- Reverse cell phone detective is more useful than regular reverse phone look up services as it specializes in cell phone and unlisted number which are hard to find.
- Online privacy protection package allows you to remove your personal information from 44 major databases that track phone number information. This will cost you an additional $4.95.
So, Does Phone Detective Really Works?
Well, if you want to reverse lookup any unknown phone number to find out the caller’s personal details than Phone Detective will definitely work for you. This quick, easy and affordable software will you save a lot of time, money and frustration. You can quickly control those harassing unwanted calls pissing you off and regain you peace of mind.